This is a working Death Star, one of the most iconic objects from the Star Wars universe. Not only is it gigantic in scale, it even includes a working Superlaser cannon to destroy planets!
The video above showcases the Minecraft map Death Star! This map works in the Minecraft Java edition version 1.14.4. No mods are required!
Can I make a video on this map?
Yes. In fact, you can even publish articles, posts and similar about it! All I ask for is that you give proper credit e.g. provide a link to this page! For more information, look at the copyright license!
Can I reupload the map?
No. You are not allowed to reupload the map or modified versions of it. If you want to modify this map, you may only use it privately without sharing it publically.
I have a problem!
If you experience any problems, check out the Report tab (the little flag icon) up above!
By downloading this Minecraft map, you accept the Copyright License.
How to install
This is an installation guide for Minecraft version(s) 1.14.4 in Singleplayer and Multiplayer. This guide is only for the Minecraft Java Edition and the Minecraft version(s) listed here.
(Java Singleplayer 1.14.4)
The process may be different for my other maps.
- Download the map, and you'll get a zip file in your Downloads folder.
- Unpack the zip file.
- You can do it using WinRar or 7Zip.
- Or on Windows 10, you can right-click the zip file directly and click "Extract all".
- Now you have a folder, which is the map.
- Some "Unzipping" programs may wrap the map folder in another folder. Open the map folder and if there's only a single folder inside, that folder inside is the actual map! Move that single folder outside, and use it instead!
- If there is a
level.datfile inside the folder, it is the right map folder!
- If there is a
- Open your Minecraft saves folder.
- On Windows, you can do so by pressing ⊞ (Windows key) + R at the same time.
- A window will open, and you need to enter
%appdata%in the text field.
- The Windows explorer will open, so click on the .minecraft folder.
- Inside, open the saves folder, which contains all your worlds.
- Place the map folder inside the saves folder, which contains all your worlds.
- Now you can open the map in Minecraft.
If the map doesn't work as intended, doing one of the following things may fix the problem.
- Check that you're using the right Minecraft version (1.14.4) and edition (Java).
- If you have any mods installed, there might be complications. Run the map without them.
Theses are @IJAMinecraft's tweets about the map Death Star. The tweets were downloaded and are now served from this website. You don't have to establish a connection to Twitter's servers to see these tweets.
If you experience any problems with this map, one of the options below may help you. Should none of those options address your problem, you may want to report a bug.
There may be multiple reasons if the map does not show up in the Singleplayer menu.
- If you have a lot of worlds, the map might just be buried somewhere in between them in the menu!
- Some "Unzipping" programs may wrap the unzipped folder in another folder. Open the folder and if there is only a single folder inside, that folder inside is the actual map! Move that single folder outside, and use it instead! If there is a level.dat file is inside that folder, it is the right map folder!