How to install
This is an installation guide for Minecraft version(s) 1.14.4 in Singleplayerand Multiplayer. This guide is only for the Minecraft Java Edition and the Minecraft version(s) listed here.
(Java Singleplayer 1.14.4)
The process may be different for my other maps.
- Download the map, and you'll get a zip file in your Downloads folder.
- Unpack the zip file.
- You can do it using WinRar or 7Zip.
- Or on Windows 10, you can right-click the zip file directly and click "Extract all".
- Now you have a folder, which is the map.
- Open your Minecraft saves folder.
- On Windows, you can do so by pressing ⊞ (Windows key) + R at the same time.
- A window will open, and you need to enter
%appdata%in the text field.
- The Windows explorer will open, so click on the .minecraft folder.
- Inside, open the saves folder, which contains all your worlds.
- Place the map folder inside the saves folder, which contains all your worlds.
- Now you can open the map in Minecraft.
If the map doesn't work as intended, doing one of the following things may fix the problem.
- Check that you're using the right Minecraft version (1.14.4) and edition (Java).
- If you have any mods installed, problems might occur.