MapJava EditionSubscribe Follow
How To Install
Installation Guide for 14w27b (1.8) (Singleplayer)
The installation process may be different for my other maps.
- Download the map.
- After the download is complete, you'll have a zip file in your Downloads folder.
- Unpack the zip file.
- You can do so using a program like WinRar or 7Zip.
- In Windows 10 (and other modern operating systems), you can right click the zip file and click "Extract all" to unpack it.
- After the zip file is unpacked, you got a folder. This is the map.
- Now, open your Minecraft folder:
- In Windows, you can do so by pressing ⊞ (Windows key) + R at the same time.
- A window will open. Write
%appdata%inside and press Enter.
- The Windows explorer with a selection of folders will open.
- Click on the .minecraft folder.
- Double-click on the saves folder inside, which contains all your Minecraft worlds.
- Drag the map folder into it.
- Now, the map will be available to play in your Singleplayer Minecraft menu.