Adds an army of 100 zombies to your world, which can overcome mountains, burn down forests, climb walls and overtake castles!
The video above showcases the Minecraft data pack Zombie Army! This data pack works in the Minecraft Java edition version 1.15. No mods are required!
Can I make a video on this data pack?
Yes. In fact, you can even publish articles, posts and similar about it! All I ask for is that you give proper credit e.g. provide a link to this page! For more information, look at the copyright license!
Can I reupload the data pack?
No. You are not allowed to reupload the data pack or modified versions of it. If you want to modify this data pack, you may only use it privately without sharing it publically.
I have a problem!
If you experience any problems, check out the Report tab (the little flag icon) up above!
By downloading this Minecraft data pack, you accept the Copyright License.
The process may be different for my other data packs.
- Download the data pack, and you'll get a zip file in your Downloads folder.
- Singleplayer: Open your Minecraft saves folder.
- On Windows, you can do so by pressing ⊞ (Windows key) + R at the same time.
- A window will open, and you need to enter
%appdata%in the text field.
- The Windows explorer will open, so click on the .minecraft folder.
- Inside, open the saves folder, which contains all your worlds.
- Multiplayer: Access the world folder on your server.
- Open the world folder.
- Inside the world folder, double-click the datapacks folder.
- If there is no datapacks folder, you can create it yourself.
- Drag the data pack into the datapacks folder.
- Do not unzip the file! Drag the file as it is into the datapacks folder!
- Open the world in Minecraft, and the data pack will be running.
If the data pack doesn't work as intended, doing one of the following things may fix the problem.
- Check that you're using the right Minecraft version (1.15) and edition (Java).
- Singleplayer: If you have any mods installed, there might be complications. Run the data pack without them.
- Multiplayer: This data pack may not work on Bukkit (or other modded) servers.
This section features all the releases of the data pack Zombie Army with their names and release dates.
- Release 1.0.1 stable, 2020/01/23
- some redundant code
- falling down motions
- 'Start Marching' button not working if a single zombie was erroneously marching somewhere
- Initial Release 2020/01/19
Theses are @IJAMinecraft's tweets about the data pack Zombie Army. The tweets were downloaded and are now served from this website. You don't have to establish a connection to Twitter's servers to see these tweets.
If you experience any problems with this data pack, one of the options below may help you. Should none of those options address your problem, you may want to report a bug.
There may be multiple reasons if the data pack appears to do nothing.
- Make sure that you properly followed the installation guide.
- You may use the data pack in the wrong Minecraft version or edition. Make sure that you are using it in Minecraft version 1.15!
There may be multiple reasons if the data pack only works partially.
- Check that you properly followed the installation guide.
- You may use the data pack in the wrong Minecraft version or edition. Make sure that you are using Minecraft version 1.15!
- Multiplayer: You are using the data pack on a modded Minecraft server like Spigot or Bukkit, which may break parts of the data pack.