Data PackJava EditionSubscribe Follow
Planet Generator 1.15-1.13
How To Install
Installation Guide for 1.15, 1.14, 1.13
The installation process may be different for my other data packs.
- Download the data pack.
- After the download is complete, you'll have a zip file in your Downloads folder.
- Unpack the zip file.
- You can do so using a program like WinRar or 7Zip.
- In Windows 10 (and other modern operating systems), you can right click the zip file and click "Extract all" to unpack it.
- After the zip file is unpacked, you got a folder. This is the data pack.
- Now, open your Minecraft folder:
- In Windows, you can do so by pressing ⊞ (Windows key) + R at the same time.
- A window will open. Write
%appdata%inside and press Enter.
- The Windows explorer with a selection of folders will open.
- Click on the .minecraft folder.
- Now, open the Minecraft world, where you want to install the data pack:
- Double-click on the saves folder inside, which contains all your Minecraft worlds.
- Select the folder for the world, and double-click it.
- Inside the world folder, double-click the datapacks folder.
- If there is no datapacks folder, you can create it yourself.
- Drag the data pack into the datapacks folder.
- Now open the Minecraft world, and the data pack will be up and running.
- You may also need to enable cheats in your Minecraft world.
- When creating a world, you can select to allow cheats in the options.
- If the world already exists, you have to open your world as a LAN server. You can do so in your options after pressing ESC. If you opened the LAN menu, you can turn the option to allow cheats on.
- On a server, you may need operator (admin) rights.